Franchise initiative for owners the of children's centers
Activate the role of Childcare Center owners, and motivate female investors in the childcare sector.
- Develop existing businesses in the childcare sector
- Motivate investors to create new opportunities in the sector
- Introduce the franchise system and its impact on the business world
- Empower female entrepreneurs to start their businesses in the childcare sector
- Highlight success stories of the franchise system in the sector and identify challenges to work on the solutions
- Increase the number of female owned businesses in the childcare sector
- Increase the quality of childcare outcomes
- Increase women’s participation in the private sector and raise the contribution of the childcare sector to GDP
Do you like the content ?
Thakaa Camp: Build Your App Using OutSystems
Objectives: The objective of this program is to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the OutSystems platform, which is widely used globally for developing web and mobile applicat...
Thakaa Camp: Discover the Power of Data with Power BI
Objectives: - During the camp, you will learn how to import, transform, and organize data, as well as create innovative visual reports and compelling dashboards. - The camp will provide entrepreneu...
Thakaa Workshop: How IoT Can Enhance the Learning Experience and Keep Up with Digital
Objectives: Raising awareness among specialists in the field of IoT (Internet of Things) regarding the potential ways to leverage its technologies to enhance the learning experience and adapt to digit...